Il Mondo

Friday, May 25, 2018

Yo! Steph!

SC as you're also known... or mostly because of your footwear line. I do have a pair, UA Curry 2. I use them whenever I go out for a jog. They always get the job done.

You're not really the only SC that I know. There are others as well.

SC... could be so many things...

Shopping Center: The ultimate commercial hub for any isko and iska. Just like them, I ate (who wouldn't love Rodic's tapsilog?), shopped, surfed the net, and of course availed of photocopied notes in the various stalls there. Sadly just this year the stall complex caught fire, sparing nothing.

Service Center: The school supplies shop in my elementary school. One memory is forever etched in my mind. There was a time when I went to school with a bad stomach. The shy me couldn't even utter the magic words of "Ma'am, may I go out?" during class. And so... I soiled my pants. I never thought that the shy me could still get shier... so much shier with the boisterous laughs of my classmates. The teacher had to get me new clothes... a white Popeye shirt and our standard issue khaki shorts... all thanks to the ever ready SC.

Squamous cell Carcinoma: I'd always volunteer to assist in any surgery for I enjoy it more than anything else... I'd even choose it over sleep. I sure have learned a lot with the countless MRMs. It's just sad that surgery isn't made for me for I am not gifted with steady hands.

SC... what else?...

Of course... the shady one... who needs not to be a giraffe or to go back in time to make its mark. You already have a place, a special place along with the other SCs... or so much more.

      
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyCfFJC0no



0 comments:

Post a Comment