Fatigued

Thursday, May 24, 2018

King James wasn't himself... hopefully, home court advantage would take over the next game.

Throwback Thursday for a gloomy day:

Self-portrait. Year 2000. I was 10 years old then. Clearly even as a kid I was atrocious to myself. If I were to make one again today, there would be not much of a difference. Realism, surrealism, pointillism all in one.


Contract of Friendship (valid until they are alive). Year 2004. Second year high school. A time when innocence wasn't feigned, the world was ours to conquer, and friendship was our most valued treasure.


Puppy Love. Year 2006. Third year high school. When the world revolved around my crush, and my crush alone. After confessing in front of the whole class, everything turned sour. A once in a blue moon gutsy move from a perennial loser.


The Norns. Year unknown. Sometime in college. The phase in my life when manga and reality co-existed. A time when I wished for a goddess to stay by my side... forever. WTH?


The Graduates. Year 2016. College of Medicine Class of 2016. At the height of our med school life, my height never really caught up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment