All parries, no riposte

Thursday, May 28, 2020


An Interweaving of Reality and a Dream

I
I again find myself very much conscious of my breathing as if it is entirely voluntary. There is this occasional stream of coldness inside my chest, like an ice chip sliding down my throat. I know these sensations very well and if I were to listen closely, I could hear the rhythmic beating of my heart. Time appears to tick slower than usual, painfully.

II
I imagine myself running through an endless greenfield, blindly following a narrow and straight path. I run tirelessly on a steady pace while looking at a seemingly unending sea of green. I only look straight ahead, never bothering to look back.

III
My mind is spotless as never before and not even a slight thought dares to blemish it. Eventually I feel nothing as my mind denies everything. Have I been reduced to an animate soulless object? Or is it perhaps a connivance of the body, mind, and soul with the intent to fool my being for the purpose of self preservation?

IV
Suddenly, all nothingness crumble with a gentle knock on the accordion door. A wild masked LesBear appears whose presence shook and united all three (body, mind, and soul) back to their proper place in the dim lit cubicle.

V
Ang importante sa ultrasound ay alamin mo muna yung mga normal values/dimensions ng mga organs katulad ng sabi sakin ni doc Justin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment