Sheesh

Thursday, January 6, 2022

I recently skimmed through the 'piles of files' in my trusty old laptop (ever hardy and undying) and came upon a music playlist that I used to listen to when I do my early morning jogs around the famed sunken garden of UP Diliman (...di rin magbabago ang damdamin...). It was a handful of select songs/themes of several 90s super sentai shows that I used to love when I was a kid, plus my ever favorite kamen rider black to which up to this day I still dream of becoming one. 

If you'll be granted one super power, what would that be and why? 

This is a perennial question to kids whose minds are tickled by the provoking adults. As a kid, its either invisibility or the ability to fly for me. But if asked now, my answer would be very much far off. I'd wish for the power to see one's pure intentions.

And the first thing I'll do... 

...is to look into a mirror.

I'm so lost 2022, sheesh. 

Kung nadumihan mo ba yung sabon mo, pwede mo din ba gamitin yung mismong sabon na yun para ipang linis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment