And so today...

Tuesday, September 5, 2017
... I crossed the Rubicon.

I am no Julius Caesar and I have no legion in my command. But I have my parents, my siblings, and the merciful grace of God.

One day, I'll recount this day as the herald of either my victory or defeat in life. But there will be no regrets since I know I stood for what I believe. I already received a lot of messages and calls from my concerned relatives admonishing me for my decision. I have nothing for them but apologies from the bottom of my heart. I know the sacrifices they made to put me in the place where I am now. They could have chosen not to care. And for that I am forever grateful. However, I know myself more than anyone and I know I chose the right thing to do. And so I will fight for it.

Naawa lang ako sa mga magulang at mga kapatid ko na nadadamay pa sa sigalot na ito. Kung sana lang sa akin na lang ituon ang lahat ng galit.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment