Premature sunset

Saturday, July 4, 2015
I am guilty of a blunted affect. I hold on to memories that are black and white. I know that I deeply cherish  the times I've spent with you, considering that we were on our formative years then. You were one of the first friends I've made, one of those who accepted (and understood) my pseudopsychotic tendencies. Even our mothers became kumares haha. Time and priorities however did separate us for quite a long time, long enough for emotions and memories to fade.

I am sorry but I find it really hard to shed a tear. I know it will eventually hit me, and I am afraid that it will hit me hard. But rest assured, when the time comes, my tears for you will be pure and genuine.

I will just smile for you for now.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUyX_KWF67k






0 comments:

Post a Comment