Flashback

Saturday, October 15, 2011

This is a picture of the roof inside the room where I stayed in while boarding in my previous boarding house. This part of the roof is exactly within the area above my bed (its a double deck bed and mine is the top one). Whenever it rains, I get soaked. It started with little drizzles but it eventually worsened, ending up like a kid's flowing urine (it's also yellowish since the roof is old and dirty). Fortunately, the water ends up only in one end of the bed and not in the middle. I just huddle myself up to avoid getting wet when it rains. My landlady knows about it, but never really did anything about it. She just told me to switch rooms whenever it rains. But I never did so since I find it a hassle, especially since I'm a student and I don't like to move my things back and forth as rain starts and ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment