Repressed thoughts

Thursday, April 22, 2010
S,

I know that you're having a hard time trying to work out things with me. I'm sorry but I just couldn't help being ME, being shy, lackluster, and timid. I am simply an introvert, as you would have noticed already.

I don't want you to get the wrong picture; even if it doesn't show, I do enjoy your company and I really appreciate the way in which you are reaching out and taking the initiative.

The thing is, I am not really good at socializing. Especially towards a GIRL like you. I always (er... often) find myself dumbfounded when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. I really don't know why. I work better with boys (I can relate easily).

Girls really are incomprehensible. Well... at least for me... for the mean time.

I know that you're mad at me right now, I can't blame you for this because PARTNERS should work together and have some kind of unity.

I am sorry for not being a good partner.

I hope that you wouldn't get TIRED of me. I admit that I need you more than you need me.

Sincerely yours,
-------X--------

P.S. You are really nice in a lot of ways. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment